You have chosen Non-Refundable Basis so please read and agree with our booking conditions before proceeding with your booking:
Please note! cleaning and breakfast doesn’t include in rate
– Guests will take care of cleaning and other maintenance personally including rubbish disposal. Unfortunately the rubbish is not collected from the properties. There are special bins provided near the Puerto de la Cruz. ALL RUBBISH MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY AND PLACED IN THESE BINS EVERY DAY, preferably in the evening. Rubbish begins to smell very quickly and it takes ages to get rid of smell so please avoid leaving your rubbish over night.
Ants and cats can get into it, making a terrible mess which will attract other animals. For this reason and for the courtesy of our future guests please remove all rubbish on the last day when vacating the property. Please always remember that these properties are people’s homes and you should treat them with the same respect that you treat your own home.
If your rubbish will be left after your departure, we will charge 50 euros.
– Change of bedding and towels will be carried out once a week (apart from any urgent cases)
– Each Casa has its own kitchenette area where guests could cook basic things like breakfasts, salads, snacks, etc. Please note, this area is limited and cooking on daily self-catering Basis is not advisable (but possible depending on your cooking ability). Guests staying at Retreat are here to relax and unwind and do not wish to bother with daily cooking. They are welcome to dine at a great variety of nearby restaurants.
– During your stay you will enjoy complimentary usage of bathrobes, toiletries, hairdryer etc. In case if you will need more toilet paper, disposal bags etc you will need to provide it yourself as you have chosen Room only (self-catering basis). Prior to your arrival we provide all of necessities for you.
– If you would like to do some cleaning at your Casa please ask our staff to provide necessary cleaning inventory. Thank you.
THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ways to Pay
Booking can be completed via our secure website with your card or via bank transfer.
PLEASE NOTE !!!!
Dear Guests, during the booking process you will pay in full (100% pre-paid basis)
If booking has been cancelled any time prior to arrival – 100% amount will be kept by us.
To respect the privacy and rest of other guests, please keep noise to a minimum throughout all shared areas of Retreat, refrain from listening to loud music by the swimming pool or at your Casa etc.
Please note if you wish for your friends or family to visit you during your stay at Retreat, please check with us first. Retreat is a private estate so for safety and privacy of other guests staying with us we do ask you to provide us with prior notice regarding the arrival of any third party. Thank you for your understanding.
During summer months,due to the very high incidence of fires in our area, local government prohibits open fires.
The normal check-in time is from 2 p.m. until 10 p.m. on the day of arrival.
If you arrive earlier the property may be occupied so during this period you may relax by the pool until your property is ready for you. If necessary bags may be left at the property before it is ready for occupancy. If you wish you can visit a few local cafes or enjoy a light lunch in the local Venta.
Check-out time is before 12 a.m
Although we regularly inspect the properties, from time to time unforeseen problems may occur. Certain items such as cutlery, crockery, glassware, light bulbs, linen and towels, sun-beds and minor electrical appliances may have been broken or removed by previous guests without our knowledge.
That’s why it is very important for you to report any missing or damaged inventory items to our staff as soon as possible, which will enable us to replace or repair the item within a reasonable timescale.
Water shortages and Pressure
In high season the water shortages and pressure reductions may occasionally occur and supplies may be cut off without notice. We cannot be held responsible if this is beyond our control. Our technician service always does everything in their power to fix these problems.