In accordance with the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13th December, (hereafter L.O.P.D.), Dubinin Development Group SL (hereafter “DDG”) informs users of this Website of the following:
1. The information provided by users in order to access certain services offered on this Website accessed via the main address www.ddgretreat.com, among others, shall be processed and included in the corresponding file, which is the responsibility of DDG, registered address Paraje La Celima La Manga, Los Olivos, Casares, Malaga, 29690, Andalusia, Spain
2. When it is necessary to provide personal information in order to use or access a service, the user guarantees that this information is true, accurate, authentic and up-to-date. In this respect, users are obliged to ensure their information is up-to-date so that it reflects the true situation at all times.
3. When providing personal information to access services offered over this Website, and when sending said information via other means, users fully and unreservedly accept the incorporation of the information provided into DDG’s files and its processing, according to the terms stipulated in this document.
4. Users can exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose their personal data held on record at any time. They can exercise this right by sending a registered e-mail to “email@example.com”, which must, be accompanied by a photocopy of the user’s Spanish ID card, date, signature and contact address for any notifications.
5. By registering as a user, the user accepts that any personal details provided now or in the future to DDG shall be treated in a personal information file. The details registered shall be used for the provision and management of services offered by DDG and for the compilation of statistics. Furthermore, with the prior consent of the interested parties, which will be deemed to have been granted unless they expressly refuse to provide this consent before completing the contractual or subscription process, these details may also be used to send by e-mail, SMS, MMS or any other means of communication provided by the user, advertising and other commercial promotions from DDG, its Social Commitment Department or the DDG Group (the full list of companies may be found on www.cam.es) for any financial and non-financial, investment, deposit, credit, management, administration, advice, consultancy, valuation, real estate and investment brokerage as well as insurance and reinsurance products and/or services, made available at any given time to its customers or the general public. This authorisation implies the user’s consent for DDG to define profiles for its customers and users in order to personalise and customise its products or services and offers, and to tailor them as far as possible to their needs, in the manner and with the limitations contained in the Personal Data Protection Act (15/1999) and the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (34/2002)
If you do not consent to your personal information being treated for the purposes of promoting and advertising our products and/or services and those of other Group companies, you should write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may withdraw your consent for the remittance of commercial e-mails at any given time by writing to: email@example.com.
6. By providing personal information in order to access the services offered through this Website, or by sending this information by other means, users declare that they fully and unreservedly accept that this information might be passed on to any company that is currently, or will be in the future, part of the DDG, in order to offer users a personalised service in accordance with their needs in the area of finance, parabanking, real estate or insurance services or products, leisure or cultural services, or any other services offered by the companies in said Group. At any time the user may revoke consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The companies that make up the DDG are indicated on the Website and their information can be accessed by clicking on the link to DDG.
7. DDG pledges not to compile unnecessary information about its users, to treat any personal information provided with extreme care and diligence, and to comply at all times with its obligation to safeguard the secrecy of the details provided by its users.
Furthermore, DDG pledges to adopt at all times the legally required technical and organisational measures to avoid the loss, alteration, or unauthorised access of information, implementing for this purpose all the means and technical systems available to it, according to the status of the technology, the nature of the information stored and the risks to which it is exposed, either from human action or from the physical or natural surroundings. However, users must understand that Internet security measures are not unassailable.
8. DDG reserves the right to modify its personal data protection and security policy at any given time, always in line with current data protection legislation and having previously informed the interested parties, either through publication on this webpage or anywhere else on the website, or by any other means of communication or dissemination considered opportune.